- Attain a broad knowledge of the 4-H project and related activities as to the way they improve family and community life.
- Acquire life skills through project participation essential for becoming an active, skilled, productive and responsible citizen.
- Adopt and apply the latest practices and research findings in the project area to everyday project experiences and work.
- Develop an understanding from 4-H project training and experiences which can assist you in the future for choosing and preparing for a job.
- Develop leadership skills that promote positive youth development.
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in a program or have questions about the physical access provided for an event, please contact the AgriLife Extension agent in your county. Requests for accommodation should be made at the time of registration for the event or at least two weeks prior to the program or event.
2017 Livestock Skillathon
2017 Livestock Judging Contest
-Livestock Judging Results
– for more results go to Judging Card.com