2022 District 1 4-H
|Date:||June 22 – 23|
|Location:||High Plains Retreat Center
Visit the camp website and be sure to scroll down to see what new activities are available.
|4-H Connect:|| Opens: May 3, 2022 – Closes: May 24, 2022
Counties may set alternate registration deadlines. Please check with your County for their deadlines.
|Ages:||Participants must finish 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th grade in the 2020-21 school year.|
|Check In:||1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
|For More Information, Contact:||Your local AgriLife Extension Office|
2022 North Region Junior Leadership Camp Letter
JLC Tentative Agenda – Coming Soon
If you need any type of accommodation to participate in this program or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact your local AgriLife Extension agent.
2. Consequences of Misbehavior
3. Authorization to Dispense Medication *For campers who will be bringing medication with them.
4. Over the Counter Medication Permission Form
5. Medical Information for HPRC
6. High Plains Retreat – Indemnity Form
7. 4-H Indemnity Form & Waiver